 General / 10166
Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:14:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Ed Jones (<FL24GJ.vJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at 23:41:07

Well, I'd have to Steermen or Oxmen, depending on their age.

Mad Oxmen of the Apocalypse?

Given the Medieval setting, and the need for a warrior-like name, I
think ox or bull are likely prefixes.

Ox-warriors is my best guess, although if TLC are still pretending their
toys are non-violent, they might go for Bull-men.

Yes, Bull-men. Men with bulls of steel, riding their war-oxen full-tilt
into battle. The clatter of sharpened hooves is moosic to their ears.
--
Tony Priestman

Don't forget their military rations:  Cow Pies!  ;)

Jeff