 General / 10170
Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Ed Jones (<FL24GJ.vJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at 23:41:07

Well, I'd have to Steermen or Oxmen, depending on their age.

Mad Oxmen of the Apocalypse?

Given the Medieval setting, and the need for a warrior-like name, I
think ox or bull are likely prefixes.

Ox-warriors is my best guess, although if TLC are still pretending their
toys are non-violent, they might go for Bull-men.

Yes, Bull-men. Men with bulls of steel, riding their war-oxen full-tilt
into battle. The clatter of sharpened hooves is moosic to their ears.
--
Tony Priestman

Don't forget their military rations:  Cow Pies!  ;)

Jeff

Meadow-Muffin Men?

Bruce

LOL that  ones great Bruce!

I really like Meadow Muffin Men, (heh, heh, heh) or moomen.

Dropping right in here in the mddle of this, how about The Burger Boys, Horny
Knights, The Mad Cows, The Bovine bandits????

Rachel :-)