 Castle / 609
Re: New Castle Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde writes:
Any Lord of the Rings fans here?  Heard about the upcoming LoTR
movies?  This might be a good time for TLC to make LoTR Castle
LEGO!!

Any Thoughts?

Elliot Hyde

How about a world based on Robert Jordan's the Wheel of Time?  You already have
the Dragon banners from the Dragon Masters for Rand Al Thor and the followers
of the Dragon Reborn, the Royal Knights and older lion-clad figures would work
perfect for Andoran soldiers, the Black Falcons would make great Saldean heavy
cavelry, a black ninja veil on a Tantoine Luke Skywalker would the perfect
Aiel, etc.  I wouldn't expect TLG to pick up on the them, but I'm half tempted
to rip apart my own castle and make the Stone of Tear!

Dan

http://www.visi.com/~blackened