 Castle / 573
Re: New Castle Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:39:01 GMT

I know: no Goblins, but perhaps
Elves could be fashioned from Forestmen, and the Wizard beards would go a long
way toward making the Dwarves.  (Come to think of it, Gandalf is all but there
already!)  The Hobbit (and I'm sure the Tilogy - I can't wait to read it!)
cries out to be interpreted with Legos.

It might be hard to make the differences obvious, considering all the races
would have to be the same size. I would like to see Lego do a LotR theme, since
they could produce the specialized pieces that would be needed. Such as:
-bushy hobbit hair
-bare-footed, hairy footed hobbit legs
-dwarf faces  (w/different colored wizard beards)
-orc heads
-new weapons (double-bladed dwarf axe, longer swords)
-a Gollum figure
-a ring, of course!

Anything I am forgetting? What about possible sets?

-Marc Nelson Jr.
(this is my first post - did I do everything right?)