 Castle / 574
Re: New Castle Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde wrote:

Any Lord of the Rings fans here?  Heard about the upcoming LoTR
movies?  This might be a good time for TLC to make LoTR Castle
LEGO!!

Any Thoughts?

It would be cool, but I'd rather LEGO limited their licensed building sets.
Less is more in this case.  I'd much rather see cool MOC LoTR.

I'm working on it... <grin>  As soon as my next shipment of red plates gets
here, I should be able to complete my model of Smaug.  He's more-or-less at
minifig scale, sitting ~75 studs long or so.  Of course, artisic liscence
prevails, since I don't think anyone's ever done a LoTR Incredible
Cross-Sections book ;)

I'm also working on some proof of concept stuff to make a model of Minas
Tirith.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/