 General / 10187
Re: Movie Licences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:38:42 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

So what Movie themes would you like to see?

[tongue planted firmly in cheek ]

Priscilla, Queen of the desert - resurrect the 'Outback' play theme and
cross it with some Paradisa pink to make the 'tour bus' :)

- for additional realism, toss in a couple of cu-yds of tan, brown &
rock-red bricks for the outbck/desert backdrop.

Ray <running and ducking>