 General / 10190
Re: Movie Licences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 07:12:08 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote in message <382CEB51.44D07768@gate.net>...
Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

So what Movie themes would you like to see?

[tongue planted firmly in cheek ]

Priscilla, Queen of the desert - resurrect the 'Outback' play theme and
cross it with some Paradisa pink to make the 'tour bus' :)

- for additional realism, toss in a couple of cu-yds of tan, brown &
rock-red bricks for the outbck/desert backdrop.

Ray <running and ducking>

What a great idea...

I have the video for  research and the CD to listen to
while I'm building :)

A pink bus coming up, pity I can't build the silver
shoe on top of the bus :(

Village People and ABBA songs feature in the movie.
I've already made Village People minifigs. (see web page)
Must build ABBA minifigs (need 1 blond wig)

Allan...

My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/