 General / 10191
Re: Launch of new site yellowcastle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 08:47:21 GMT

I love it! The whole site gives you a "yellow castle" feeling, the logo and
the background.

I was a little disappointed of you orange spaceship, I thought it was a
minifig ship, but a it´s the first orange spaceship I´ve ever seen.
Is it orange on the inside too? Or did you use black or some other colour in
there?

--Tobias

Ben Gatrelle wrote...
This is to announce the launch of my updated web site at my new URL
http://www.yellowcastle.com

I have several new models and castle building ideas, my new gray turret and
yellow wall battlements under the My Original Creations section.

In The Library I have an updated list of LEGO books linked to
barnesandnoble.com and etoys.com. There is a $10 off a $40 purchase coupon
code for use at Barnes and Noble.

And a small list of items for sale in The Marketplace.

Feedback is welcome.

Ben Gatrelle
ben@yellowcastle.com