 General / 10194
Re: Movie Licences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:38:13 GMT

James Bond - all those inventions by Q in lego. A minifig JB, and minifig
babes and badies. And of course those OTT bases the badies always have.
That'd be cool!

Terminator - A technic Terminator (a la 8001 SW droid)
This would be amazing. They could do at least 2 models, one of just the hand
with a bunch of pnumatic cylinders.  That would rock!

Need some to make them bring back more castle, pirates and train.Not many
recent pirate films besides Cutthroat Island.
Any suggestions?

Hmm...
Train suggestions

Titfield Thunderbolt
GWR King, GWR 14xx, and the Titfield Thunderbolt its self!

The General (good one!)(with Buster Keaton, and the woman! "This wood has a
knot in it, I can't throw it in the fire!"  :)

American 4-4-0
Pushcart
Boxcars

Murder on the Orient Express

2C1 German engine, long express coaches.

The Fugutive

GM SD-7/9 engine, modern boxcars

Something on the RGW or CATS