 General / 10180
Re: Cathedrals (was LEGOLAND Buildings....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 02:10:43 GMT

Kim Toll has a cathedral model at

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/cathedral1.htm

I'm sure there is one other we have forgotten, Ed, Michael, me, Kim, Gary,
Joe, Richard's student's Notre Dame...  I still think there is one more.
One made by a fairly young guy, kind of multicolored...Lugnet Links doesn't
have a address for Joe, could I be thinking of his?

Anyway, hope that helps.

Matt

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
So far I have Joseph Garlicki's and Ed Boxer's cathedrals on my links
pages, are there any other AFOL cathedrals I'm missing?

Yup!  Matthew Verdier's at the least:

http://www.geocities.com/~mjvlego/

I recall seeing a couple other people with cathedrals, but can't recall • who,
off-hand.  Gary Istok, maybe?  <rummage rummage search search>

Yup! again...

http://my.voyager.net/lar/gistok.html

HTH

James