 General / 10267
Re: Cathedrals (was LEGOLAND Buildings....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:40:30 GMT

Matthew Verdier wrote:

Kim Toll has a cathedral model at

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/cathedral1.htm

I'm sure there is one other we have forgotten, Ed, Michael, me, Kim, Gary,
Joe, Richard's student's Notre Dame...  I still think there is one more.
One made by a fairly young guy, kind of multicolored...Lugnet Links doesn't
have a address for Joe, could I be thinking of his?

It looks like Richard's student's creation is the multicolored one. I've
updated my page to reflect all of these. Thanks everyone for the
pointers.

http://www.mindspring.com/ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

--
Frank Filz