 General / 10158
Re: Cathedrals (was LEGOLAND Buildings....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
So far I have Joseph Garlicki's and Ed Boxer's cathedrals on my links
pages, are there any other AFOL cathedrals I'm missing?

Yup!  Matthew Verdier's at the least:

  http://www.geocities.com/~mjvlego/

I recall seeing a couple other people with cathedrals, but can't recall who,
off-hand.  Gary Istok, maybe?  <rummage rummage search search>

Yup! again...

  http://my.voyager.net/lar/gistok.html

HTH

James