 General / 10114
Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I was looking at my copy of THE ULTIMATE LEGO BOOK, which is a glorified
book on the LEGO Model Builders, and what they've created for the
LEGOLANDs, and 2 questions came to mind.

1)  Why are there no LEGOLAND Cathedral's?  At least not in the Gothic
sense (with Flying Buttresses, pinnacles, etc).  I've seen a few LEGO
Churches, but no Cathedrals.  There are a lot of AFOLs (myself included)
who have built some pretty neat Cathedrals.  But I don't remember ever
seeing one in the LEGOLAND scale.  Hmmmm.

So the 2 page spread of St Pauls Cathedral at Windsor on page 88/89 doesnt
count then?
I suppose its not gothic, but it is a cathedral.
I am trying hard to remember what other Cathedrals there are at Windsor. Seem
to remember ones from Paris, and Mont st michel.

regards
lawrence