 General / 10184
Re: 2000 Town construction sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:38:16 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...>
So a couple more people don't think too much of thenew  town sets. But am I
really the only person on lugnet who's basically completely unimpressed by
the entire new catalogue??????

I am also unimpressed. But this is an annual ritual here on the newsgroups.
The new catalog comes out, and almost everyone reflexively "oohs" and "ahhs"
no matter what garbage is being served up. The 2000 catalog is a
continuation of the distrubing trends that Lego began 5 years ago.