 General / 10083
Re: 2000 Town construction sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:32:58 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> writes:

But where are the buildings?  A town full of vehicles, but no
buildings?

Ah, but we're playing with LEGO, aren't we?  So the solution is to get a
few packs of basic bricks and build your own buildings!  You can use the
2000 construction vehicles to help you in your progress, if you want
to.  ;-)

Fredrik