 General / 10223
Re: 2000 Town construction sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:00:18 GMT

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:48:05 GMT, "Paul Baulch"
<paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

*LOL*  Frankly, sets like 7181 and 7191 are a "disturbing trend" that I
sincerely hope they continue.
Of course, recognition of a higher age bracket for Lego builders, high
generic piece content, good design, these all mean nothing to the terminally
unimpressed. One wonders what they actually _want_ from Lego... ;-)

Their own Lego factory?

Kya