 Publishing / 1153
Re: New desktop wallpaper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:05:01 GMT

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:
Bram Lambrecht skrev i meddelandet ...
Since the server for my site seems to be down, I'll just post the file here.
Enjoy!

Thanks!

I bet I'm not alone in hoping you post various sizes of whatever
renderings you make with the info Bram provided.  I like your stuff
a lot also.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/