 Publishing / 1143
Re: New desktop wallpaper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:54:24 GMT

Bram Lambrecht skrev i meddelandet ...
Here's a new desktop wallpaper I came up with:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/

Thanks! The kids and I decided to swap my picture of the Stena Ferry for the
'fourbricks'. It looks great!

Would you mind sharing the POV-code for the table + lighting? I would like to
use that as a background picture for BlockCAD models.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm