  *69603 (-100)
  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Robert Munafo wrote in message ... (...) (over 50 (...) to (...) posted (...) use (...) to (...) I don't want to get into the frames debate here, but I just like to note that the real-estate issue is different from the frames/no frames debate. Both (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) diet (...) To (...) the (...) Great to see a silly argument turn into an educational thread :-) Eric (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

D Garcia wrote in message ... (...) Ok, so she meant: 'She's a little busty, wouldn't you say? And she looks like a whore.' :-) Eric (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) *blinks* then what's a subtheme? I always thought that Insectoids and UFO were subthemes. Now I'm confused ^^; Kya (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: This is worse than price scalping!

(...) this is REALLY SLEAZY. the "seller" seems to mostly deal in baseball cards, which i personally think is one of the less noble collecting hobbies out there. if beckett ever tries to do a lego price guide, i'm going down there to have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  McDonald's Chicken-Mobile

What can I say? It has a chicken on the front of it and looks like a formula one, more or less. I am sure its the coolest promotion McDonald's has ever run. I dunno, with all the basic sets I see around, all the baseplates that come with those sets, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Lego is not the only maker of tudor walls... O ye of little faith... -- Richard (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

Mark, To be sure and get all the pieces, go to (URL) is the download that has all the pieces in it. One you have it, run it from whatever directory is the root for your ldraw directory. (ex: Ldraw is in c:\ldraw, so run it from c:\) The command line (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: whither ldlite?

Thanks for the quick reply! Mmmm, dat files. Mmmmm. 8) Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud...the plastic. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FKKx2n.CvL@lugnet.com... (...) Anyone (...) ldlite (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  This is worse than price scalping!

Ok. This auction is for INFO on how to get the supercar for less than 125...but he's making them pay! (URL) is worse than selling them for ridiculous prices than the market will bear. Wonder who did it...anyone? Patricia Schempp (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) If I ever get around to actually selling my car and buying a '92 Honda Civic hatchback, I think I'll make that as a bumper sticker. ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) For all you bust ogglers out there please compare the size of her brests to the size of the minifig hand in the picture. Or other parts of her anatomy. You will see that the bust is not really very large/unrealistic. Just very well defined. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) LEGO DUPLO® is "a system," but LEGO DUPLO® is not part of LEGO® System™. (...) No, LEGO Space is not a theme, it's a system within the LEGO® System™ product programme. Blacktron is a play theme within the LEGO Space System, a.k.a. LEGO System™ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) He is not castle. He is arctic adventurers (...) White walls with the black stripes never existed. yellow and red are the only colors of those. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3039 Adventures plane

andy Mckenney wrote in message ... (...) know (...) I got one of these little sets from a Nestles promo that they were doing at a local grocery store about 6-8 months ago. A lady was handing out coupons for Nestles chocolate mix. If you bought a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

<SNIP> (...) Really? I´ve always said "space theme", "castle theme" etc. The system, I thoguht, was all sets with small bricks (duplo is not system). Then, inside the space theme, were several sub-themes like Blacktron. So, if Space is a system, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  NM: Ignore first two posts

(25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Mech: Soldier  [DAT]

This is the first manned mech that I have built. I received some help from Ben Vaughan in getting the model to stay standing. This model does use color 16. LMKWYT. Travis 0 FILE soldier.dat 0 MPD Author: Travis Dickinson 0 0 This .MPD was compiled (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Mech: Soldier  [DAT]

This is the first manned mech that I have built. I received some help from Ben Vaughan in getting the model to stay standing. This model does use color 16. LMKWYT. Travis 0 FILE soldier.dat 0 MPD Author: Travis Dickinson 0 0 This .MPD was compiled (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics

(...) I could be wrong, but I would expect that trying to put motors in the knees might cause a lot of unsightly bulk there that might ruin the whole effect. I had been thinking that this might be a good application for some sort of remote linkage (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

  Mech: Soldier  [DAT]

This is the first manned mech that I have built. I received some help from Ben Vaughan in getting the model to stay standing. This model does use color 16. LMKWYT. Travis 0 FILE soldier.dat 0 MPD Author: Travis Dickinson 0 0 This .MPD was compiled (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Lego 8448 Survey

(...) Bryan, Sears has the 8448 Super Street Sensation is in their new Christmas Wishbook. You can order it through catalog sales. I would wait till the next sale on LEGO and order one (or two :-). They will honor the sale. Many Sears stores will (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  FA (eBay) Classic Space Round 2

I just posted the second round of Classic Space sets on eBay including the following: #305 2 Crater Plates #306 Landing Plates #886 Space Buggy #6970 Beta-1 Command Base #6880 Surface Explorer #6870 Space Probe Launcher #6881 Lunar Rocket Launcher (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): mountain and river baseplates, thinwalls, more

8 mountain baseplates from 4291 DUTCH (URL) river baseplates from 6748 DUTCH (URL) thinwalls in 4 colors (URL) printed pieces (URL) props & holders (URL) sets triangular hologram stickers (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

<stuff deleted> (...) I am surprised this thread has reared its head once again. Zack must be way behind on his LEGO message groups... :-) I posted my original message back in September. I followed that up with a couple others. I was in a very fowl, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: legOS

(...) I looked for the article online a week or two back, but quickly got frustrated with the DDJ web site. A more patient person than I might have better luck. (See also: (URL) ) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) That sounds likely; it's hard to get across the subtle difference between "space-like" and LEGO System™ Space in spoken converstion, especially when the speaker hasn't studied the historical product line carefully. :) (...) No, the LEGO Star (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

(...) Bryan, I would say it looks far from silly! I built a Metroliner style engine and six club cars in yellow/black and I love the look of it. I took a five car version to the last BayLUG meeting and you can see a couple of pictures on their site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) Star Wars is space. Star Wars is *not* Space. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: idiot's guide to programming the rcx

(...) The truth is, I got all those links from the Mindstorms Internals web site. And I got there from here! (Actually, I originally found my way to LUGNET from Mindstorms Internals, and I've practically lived here ever since.) (...) Belated Happy (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Mc Donalds Duplo

hsadm2.jgonzale@emai...tate.ut.us (Joseph Gonzalez) wrote in <FKJD0F.EI1@lugnet.com>: (...) According to the pause database, it was called "Play Pak" in 1998: (URL) Specially made for BLOCKBUSTER video rental stores in the U.S. A limited time offer (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.promo)

  lugnet.general not for auction announcements (was: Re: Lego for sale! Ebay...)

(...) Reminder: Gene, lugnet.general is not a place to post auction announcements or updates. Please keep these to lugnet.market.auction only. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Well, this is great NOW i WILL HAVE A CROSSBOWMANS HELMET!!!! this is great! the shield is ok, but I see they cant get away from the royal knights theme. the old lion crest was better IMHO. The helmet looks good, I think they could have removed the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3039 Adventures plane

(...) The Plane is tan,black and grey from Andy (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Lego 8448 Survey

(...) Whereabouts in Canada do you live? I was wondering when 8448 would be available in Canada - I'm dying to get one :) Bryan (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

Hey I haven't put much thought into this, but would it be possible to recreate 4558 Metroliner in a black & yellow colour scheme? Or maybe that would look silly... Bryan (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

John- Check here: (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I don't know about any sharks on it, but the mother ship model not only has an R2D2 on it (painted flat dark dark gray), but it has a VW Van and a ton of random airplane and car parts from a whole bunch of different models. Up close it is very (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WTB: White Chef's torso's or white torso's

Hello, I need about 240 white torso's doesn't matter the print. as long as they are in new condition. I am willing to pay $0.25 ea. Torso. If you have any torso's that you feel are not needed and are white, please E-mail me with your quanities. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: legOS

I looked for a link, but couldn't find one. Is it online somewhere in their site or not? Anyone know? -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) That's similar to my answer except I leave out the "cheaper" as LEGO is expensive in NZ. My favourite trick is going up to a shop counter with a $NZ150 ($US75) set and pointing to the cover and say I'm buying it for me for this one part I need (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: idiot's guide to programming the rcx

Ooooh. thanks for posting all those links. Nice to find all the various programming software out there. Tom (Having just cracked the box on his Mindstorms he got for his birthday in August) Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@comp...oards.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Pipe Wrench

I have a small request. Does anyone have a pipe wrench that they could sell to me? I would really like to have one, and I really don't know where to get one. Thanks. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) My local WM-McDs finally got set #3 today. I bought a few. When I got home I compared a pink plate to the two (or is it three) pinks used in Belville 5870 'Pretty Playland'. This Belville set has a poor box, but all the baggies are sealed. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I actually worked on something like this briefly. I wanted to know what sets and how much it would cost to get everything to build the rubber band gun I designed (photos on my web site). The problem of course, was getting a complete database (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with you completely. If the demand is truly there for better models/instructions, one could even make a business of it. Call it "Virtual LEGO Sets". Warning...the rest of this message is only half-serious... Probably could generate a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  legOS

This may be old news to all of you, but I haven't seen anything on the list. The November issue of Dr. Dobb's Journal has an excellent article by Marcus L. Noga about his baby, legOS. It is a _must_ read for legOS users, and a _should_ read for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree. But I am also positive that we need to aim higher than customer service. I am also positive that Lugnet is the WRONG forum for the many suggested online marketing database things, and other like suggestions -- a little bird told me (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: more on McDonalds promo sets

Check out Greatbuyz@aol.com as an Ebay seller - looks almost the same as this twosix person... Very interesting - do you think McDonald's Knows about such things? GeneW EugweCoral Eugwe@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  (canceled)

  ZNAP 3582 Insect

Take a look at (URL). I live in the US, and have not actually seen any ZNAP sets before. From the pictures, most ZNAP sets look ugly to me. However, I have read several posts on lugnet.robotics praising on the nice qualities of this new building (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Well, I work a a huge university and my office is on the way to the panhellenic building on campus. If I wanted to see a boob frenzy I'd just look outside a window sometime around 5pm. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: propellors wanted cheap!

(...) You are right Larry. Thanks for pointing that out. You could use a 2X2 round plate with axel hole to secure the prop with maybe a small pulley/spacer on the other side. John (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego used to teach the blind

I'd be interested in reading it Silas Adam Yulish wrote in message <381B0F98.C45F4EC2@ee.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.edu)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) Thanks Mike! Nice to know someone looks at these things from time to time. Kevin (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

Hans, What Christopher Prosserhas stated was correct, and this is exactly what Vadim Gerasimov does in his HDBL windows program. And it is also the technique used in my HB_Buffalo downloader program for programming the HandyBoard with a Buffalo type (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Black roof bricks

(...) The large Rock Raider HQ has, I think, 12 of these. I will be posting an eBay lot soon which has these bricks in black, white, red, and black w. red printing (witch skirts). Kevin (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  gray pieces wanted for Millenniu Falcon

If you have gray piecs you would be willing to part with please contact me at jamie11232webtv.net Let me know what you have and who much! (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Perhaps TLG has a case of Barbie-envy. One K-Mart toy manager even told me that they used to keep the Belville sets on the Barbie aisle. Also, don't forget that TLG used to make a 1688 'Lego System, specially for her' set. It came in a pink (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) <snipped a lot of (in my opinion) blather> I disagree. The LEGO Group is a very large company that has the intertia of a supertanker. In other words, even if they magically got all of the best designs from the community and decided to make (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Do what Spielburg (supposedly) did, plant them mysteriously on the mother-ship (from Close Encounters). Rumor had it that somewhere buried among all the crap on the mother-ship was R2D2 and the shark from Jaws. I even think I caught a glimpse (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Roof tiles would be a start :) I still associate building houses with Lego (for some reason!), if sets and part packs were available then it wouldn't just be girls who would be enticed into the world of Lego. (...) What I think is horrid is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGOfest shortcut now working (allegedly)!

Yo folks, Michael Edwards' name has been added to the list of attendees. And I suppose I ought to invite the rabble over on RTL :-) Please come - there'll be a cake :-) Take a look at (URL) Jon's come.to address below points at the same page. On (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with this totally. I think we should get off or butts and do this. I also suggest we call and complain to "costumer service" too. If they get about 30-50 calls about this for a while they will most likely reverse there direction and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) rose ~ i think the new (and quite traditionally buxom) castle female, posed next to a mini-fig that looks like kenny was just too much for some people (myself included). at least richard here has gone into an _intellectual_ boob frenzy. bravo! (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I used the other promo--the $5 off one--and managed to score those two for $30.91. Not a bad deal at all; now I can build my all-greys/blacks Explorien Starship, and rebuild my transplanetary torpedo bombers. But I wonder what I'm going to do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Light and Sound elements

Hi All :-) Just wanted to share with you all my disappointment over the Light and Sound components in this years Duplo sets 2811 fire and police station, 2807 Big wheeler, 2814 building team. I had intended to buy all the sets in this theme until I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  (canceled)

  Re: building a remote debugger for win32 -- need help

I don't claim to be an expert on this, but here are my ideas. To get a clean HB up and running you need to do the following (assuming talkeree.s19 is larger than 256 bytes) 1) Start off by booting the HB into bootstrap mode. This makes the board (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) "Uh, really, honey, I only read it for the *articles*..." LFB. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) therefore TLG (...) looks like a modern gun... I'm thinking of a revolver like James Bond or Mulder/Scully would use. And I was thinking of Indiana Jones movies and shows when I wrote that :-) Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) I see. kids are exposed to guns in the movies and on tv all the time, therefore TLG making modern guns just reinforces the fact that guns are ok. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Hey, if we all actually looked like lego minifigures we would all need to diet very badly -- well, maybe not if you looked like the lego skeleton. But if you are gonna define a castle female mini, she has to be corsetted! To omit the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

Wow! That was quick! Thanks! -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

<snip> (...) Whoops. Let's try the left frame! It's been a long day. Joel (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....

The book was made 15 years ago. I can understand where you are coming from in that some of the info didn't seem correct, or at least wasn't presented very well, but considering the amount of knowledge I had regarding Lego 15 years ago, I think its (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics

(...) Some friends and I have been discussing that on and off, to the level of watching the movie to make sketches of leg motion. We have sort of assumed that you'd have to pack the storage in the center with 2 or 3 RCX's. You'd also have to lose (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

  Re: Flowers at Harry's?

(...) frame for this link. Suzanne Rich has put together a pretty impressive site. :) Joel (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

(...) piece (...) No, I don't have them all yet. I looked through the Ldraw.org official peices seperate download pictures, and I didn't have those peices... -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Black roof bricks

(...) I know of the part you mean but you are going to have a hard time finding any. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) <snip> The knight's helmet reminds me of the French knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. cool... we've got South Park and Monty Python themes for the year 2000. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Flowers at Harry's?

A week or so ago, someone posted a URL for a Lego "flower delivery company". Can anyone find the URL and let me know it? -- Have fun! John My Trade/Sale (and links) Page (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Categorizing uploaded robot images on legomindstorms.com

Letting them search both ways might be too much work for the Russell and/or the folks putting this system together. A heirarchical taxonomy is all right as long as it allows for each "node" to have more than one child and more than one parent. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Did I make it to get into Datsville ?

(...) Did you get my message about several things about datsville. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) In the latest US S@H catalog (Holidays) there are two new "instruction" books with instructions for models not related to any particular set. One is animals, one is people. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

2 McD stores in the Oakland area are charging $1.83 for the toy only. They are the Fruitvale/MacArthur store and the 66th/San Pablo store (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Indeed. But I wonder what's going to happen when TLG start releasing female minifigs with hourglass figures. ....Oh baby!! ;-) Sanjay Followup's set to Lugnet.Adults Only and Lugnet.Get your mind out of the gutter -- Millennium City @ (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) model (...) Plan (...) scale, (...) All of (...) Well, if you go even further into the train scale history of Lego, it is also interesting to note that trains came out in the late 60's, before minifigs were around. In fact, I believe that it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ed Boxer Goes to Enfiled - reformatted and updated

(...) Actually, I could have put the captions directly above or below each thumbnail (see my Cyclone page). It can still be done. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Ed Boxer Goes to Enfiled - reformatted and updated

(...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Perhaps too much reality is intruding into their fantasy world.... Paul Sinasohn, who likes all three figures. Time to refigure the 2000 Lego budget. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Official LEGO site has MindFest pics

(...) Actually, a more likely reason is that we are looking at the LEGO Mindstorms web site. No RCX --> no "Mindstorms" --> no picture. We really should collaborate on how to mechanize one of those AT-AT's! (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Sorry Eric -- the frames just take up too way much space in the window (over 50 percent!). Most of the time when I visit such a heavily framed site, I have to use the "Open frame in New Window" command just to read the content. I posted the URL to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) If TLG has a no modern guns policy, then how come guns similar to the wild west revolver and shotgun are still being made today? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  historical gap for themes

IMHO, I think that 70 years out, either side, is a minimum - that's 2 (almost 3) generations, which means that (for the history side): a) not a lot of people who lived in that era are still around, so nasty memories wouldn't get brought back to life (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

(...) or pieces you need? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Set #918 - Space Transport

(...) Where do i get space2.dat from??? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact