 Znap / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
ZNAP 3582 Insect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 02:53:41 GMT

Take a look at <http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=3582>.

I live in the US, and have not actually seen any ZNAP sets before. From the
pictures, most ZNAP sets look ugly to me. However, I have read several posts
on lugnet.robotics praising on the nice qualities of this new building system.

Now, one look at the picture of 3582, and all my previous reservations are
gone. I want this set! Is it out yet?

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang