 Robotics / 7863
Re: Scout secrets revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:41:49 GMT

Sorry Eric -- the frames just take up too way much space in the window (over 50
percent!). Most of the time when I visit such a heavily framed site, I have to
use the "Open frame in New Window" command just to read the content. I posted
the URL to help other people who have the same problem.

If you want to let people navigate your site you would do much better to use
the traditional "pages point to each other with HREFs" method. It's a shame to
waste so much screen space for information that is only occasionally being
read.

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Brok writes:
http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo/index.htm
The URL I gave is just as real ;-)
I prefer people to use the latter URL since it enables them to navigate the
site.

Eric