 Robotics / 7848
Re: Scout secrets revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Eric Brok writes:
- at the start of any program, the Scout emits barcode 004 which triggers a
'steam puff' sound in the Code Pilot (if it's in record mode). The Scout
seems to emit no other barcodes (but motor left, motor right, motor float
and puff) during the built-in programs.

I don't have the Scout, but I have a funny feeling that the Micro Scout may
also respond to these commands when it is in that "P" mode. Could somebody
verify this?

Thanks,

Hao-yang Wang