 Robotics / 7771
RE: Scout secrets revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:22:50 GMT

Eric Brok wrote:
Highlights:
- overview of RCX-triggered responses
- wipe the dust off your Code Pilot, the Scout emits bar codes!

See: http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo
and select Scout from menu.

Looks like Eric got his batteries recharged at Mindfest!

Hmmm, if we have pre-programmed abilities in the Scout, maybe
we can make networks of scouts to make a distributed
control system?

Think of a conveyor system with a scout driving the belt, another
dumping things on, and a third taking things off.

This is an awful lot like the Crickets we saw at the Media Lab!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com