 Robotics / 7917
Re: Site--Comments?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:40:48 GMT

One comment:  rainbow-colored text is irritating and difficult to read.  IMHO,
it's better to stick with one color for text and another for links.

-John Van

David Pfeffer <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
Hi All,
For the ThinkQuest 2000 contest (www.thinkquest.com or org, i forget which)
I was putting together a Mindstorms site with a group of two friends. I was
wondering what people on the the newsgroup/list thought of the site in its
under construction stage? The site is www.gbdev.org/lms

Thanks to all the people who take a look...
David Pfeffer