 Adventurers / 350
Re: 3039 Adventures plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:22:11 GMT

andy Mckenney wrote in message ...
I got this cute Adventures Plane for Halloween in
a zip loc bag eveything is there.I found it at work on my desk so I have • know
idea where it came from? I have never seen this before and thanks for your
help,
              From Andy

I got one of these little sets from a Nestles promo that they were doing at
a local grocery store about 6-8 months ago.  A lady was handing out coupons
for Nestles chocolate mix.  If you bought a large box of the chocolate mix,
you could get one of the Lego sets.  She gave me one of the sets (3039)
based on my promise that I would buy a box.  And of course, I did (my kids
loved that!).

You can find a scan of this set on Huw Millington's site:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/main.asp

and searching for 3039.  Or, just reassemble this link:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/common/view.asp?Image=3039-1.jpg&DB=qryAllSets&Pat
h=http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/psd//&Format=

Its a cute little set.  If you're interested in an inventory of the set, let
me know.  I can send you one.  The box's stated a piece count of 20, and I
counted 23 actual pieces.

Kim