 General / 9533
Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 06:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan J. Smith writes:
"It's cheaper and safer than smoking/drinking/doing drugs"

That's similar to my answer except I leave out the "cheaper"
as LEGO is expensive in NZ.

My favourite trick is going up to a shop counter with a $NZ150
($US75) set and pointing to the cover and say I'm buying it for
me for this one part I need for my own creation :)

The other one is saying its for my collection of 600+ sets.

I'm well known in Hawkes Bay NZ for my obsession.
My car has "I (heart symbol) LEGO" personalised
plates and my work van has a double baseplate
glued Police or Castle display as a dash ornament.
They get a good reaction when following someone,
parked or going through fast food drive-throughs.

...Allan
I am also known for my lego obession and train watching.But not during my time at work.My favorite answer to this question is Arn't you a bit to old to play with legos is Nope I'm having to much fu.
andy