 Off-Topic / Fun / 3343
3342  |  3344
Subject:
Buck fever (Was: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
Ack ! Its huntin season here right now. Everyones tunin up ther guns. :)
I wish Lego made a Game & Wildlife Management police set.

Yah -- I can see the hunter minifig accessory pack.  Three orange-draped
rifle-toting hicks with rifles, two more in camoflage and
weilding military-grade automatic weapons, one doe in good condition; and
several bucks, cows, horses, cats, dogs, eagles, trees, and the occasional
innocent bystander riddled with bullet holes.  The buck could probably be made
so that the head can be cut off with a chainsaw and the body dumped on the side
of the trail.  Then we could bring out the SWAT big-rig set to investigate
another years' worth of "buck fever"...

When I was living in the boonies in Southern Utah, I had a neighbor who had
several cattle slaughtered in the field every hunting season...until he
spray-painted "COW" in large, bright orange letters on their sides.

I'm just waiting for Elmer Season.

Cheers,
- jsproat