 General / 9658
Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 04:07:44 GMT

Laura-

Next time you see your mom, give her a great big hug and thank her for
encouraging you.  During one of my husband's internships, he worked with a
female engineer from Sweden who was *beaten* by her father when she tried to
play with Lego as a child.  (She was ignoring her dolls.)  Open-minded
parents are a gift.

Beth Reiten