 General / 9698
Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:40:23 GMT

Check out http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/
look under Town News then Vehicle Sightings
for pictures of my car with personallised plate,
my work van company name changed to LEGO,
and 2 pictures of the castle layout.

I like it.  Very neat.

I like the LEGO van too...

I thought "LEGO Building Services" accurately described my hobby.

Is that a digitally modified van, or did you get a magnetic LEGO sign
for fun trips?

It was a cardboard sign given to me that just covered the company
name. It was stuck with Blu-Tack to the van for the photo.

...Allan