 General / 9657
Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 03:52:03 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
Which sets contain the Technic #2 angle connectors--the ones that are 180
degrees and have a peg hole in the middle?  Kevin Loch told me there were a
couple in the Super Car, but do they come in any cheaper sets?

-John Van

Searching my database I come up with the following sets that contain that
part (32034):

2151 Robo Raider - contains 1 in Gray
5542 Black Thunder - contains 1 in Gray
8213 Spy Runner - contains 4 in Black
8414 Mountain Rambler - contains 1 in Yellow
8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader - contains 3 in Gray

Other than the parts pack that has already been mentioned, the Spy Runner is
probably the cheapest way to get them; 4 in each set, and I believe that
this is about a $10 set if you can find it.

Kim