 General / 9716
Re: In what sets do #2 angle connectors come?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:00:42 GMT

kjmrr wrote in message ...
John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
Which sets contain the Technic #2 angle connectors--the ones that are 180
degrees and have a peg hole in the middle? • [snip]

Searching my database I come up with the following sets that contain that
part (32034):

2151 Robo Raider - contains 1 in Gray
5542 Black Thunder - contains 1 in Gray
8213 Spy Runner - contains 4 in Black
8414 Mountain Rambler - contains 1 in GRAY (not Yellow)
8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader - contains 3 in Gray

Oops.... following up on my own post:  Todd pointed out to me that I was in
error on the color of the part in 8414.  It is actually GRAY not Yellow as I
previously stated (its been fixed it in the above list).  I had an error in
my database (which has now been fixed, thanks to Todd!).  Other than that,
I'll stand by what I wrote (until someone shows me another mistake :)[1].

Kim

[1] Don't you like parenthetical statements better than footnotes?