 General / 9715
Re: Medieval towns (was Re: Wild West ?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 05:34:23 GMT

Heather Patey wrote in message ...
Oh yes yes, cobblestones or unpaved roads with curves and intersections • just
like the townie ones... perhaps even on 16x32 or 16x16 plates, since the
streets were so narrow then.  Maybe a marketplace, or a public hanging; • streets
of certain trades, like weavers, moneychangers, taverns or the red light
district (since we'll have appropriate minifigs in the new year :-) An
operation like a tannery or brewery, slightly bigger perhaps, but still at • the
commoner level.

I'd buy that for a dollar.  It would improve my Imperials Guards towns
dramatically.  I have to exclude all my town roadplates at present, because
they're too neat.

Where to I place my order?

Richard
Still baldly going...