 General / 9689
Re: Wild West ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:31:53 GMT

What I would like to see in LEGO is a cross between Town and Castle.  A sort • of
European Medieval Town theme, such as Rothenburg, Carcassone, York or Avila.

Well actually there was/were sets available like these (dunnot care for
numbers and am too lazy to look them up, but there are sets in town who look
midieval)
These were cute...and as you say TLG should make more of these....They really
rock in a larger city!!!

Dani.