 General / 9653
Re: Wild West ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:55:12 GMT

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:53:13 GMT, "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com>
wrote:

I know I wasn't buying them because I was never particularly interested in
starting to collect a whole new theme, and personally I didn't find it that
enthralling... but I have started to pick up some of the Indian sets now that I
know some of the great pieces they come with, and since they're on sale, too!

DaveE

I've only bought the Indian set with the chief and a horse because I
wanted it for an anthropological museum.  I even switched his
historically inaccurate spear for one of the Lego rifles and put the
feathers on the end of the gun like real Native Americans have been
known to do.

Kya