 General / 9633
Re: Wild West ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:16:06 GMT

David Eaton wrote in message ...

I know I wasn't buying them because I was never particularly interested in
starting to collect a whole new theme, and personally I didn't find it that
enthralling... but I have started to pick up some of the Indian sets now • that I
know some of the great pieces they come with, and since they're on sale, • too!

I really like this series. I think that they fit well into the town sets.
They are a great "old part of town".

Rose