 General / 9664
Re: Wild West ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 05:37:20 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Well, here in the US, the Wild West sets have just sat on the shelves! Nobody's
been buying them (same with Insectoids and UFO), and a lot of stores have been
putting them on sale to try and get them out... I'm guessing that overall they
didn't really do that well sales-wise.

the indian sets didn't sell well at all.. and i'm not surprised.
they're rather ugly sets, even though they do have some cool parts.  the
other sets sold pretty well, i think, given that they were a bit
overpriced to start out with.

--
Tim Buchheim