 General / 9663
Re: Trading Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 05:27:54 GMT

Daniel - search on Lugnet for my name and "US AND S@H", and you'll find
many postings from me offering to do this for people.

As for the safest way, using LarryP's Factoring Service works best for me,
when I am not trading actual sets.

I'm all full up on Shell sets right now - I have 15 complete 1252-1256s,
now I need to decide how many to Ebay, and how many to sell to certain
people I've talked to before about it.

But I might be interested in that older Lego, depending on what you find.
See my Wants page for what sets I am interested in (I haven't listed
Sail'n'Fly Marina yet) - http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

Daniel van Berkel wrote:

I was wondering if there's anyone in the U.S. who is willing to sent me
us-only lego....
Ofcourse in exchange i am prepared to sent european (esp. Dutch) lego to u.s.
if there's anyone who has done this before please reply my message with some
practical hints to do this in a safe way....

In Holland there is this Shell-Lego offer now...so if u'r interested reply
quickly...
I also know some excellent old-Lego stores where to find some < '90 sets...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/