 General / 9631
Re: Wild West ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:09:14 GMT

Too bad noone liked the theme.....if they did, it could have been a nice and
big theme with nice trains and wagons, which btw would not look bad in every
town, a nice station.
What do u think of the way Lego creates a new theme evry 3 years?
If only they would go for a few themes and dig into them a bid further....
Like town, space and some early theme .
And what about pirates? Does that theme come back, like the Knights theme?

hope hope hope !!!