 CAD / 3102
Re: Help! How do I get more peices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:11:56 GMT

Mark,
    To be sure and get all the pieces, go to
http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/complete.exe
This is the download that has all the pieces in it.
One you have it, run it from whatever directory is the root for your ldraw
directory.  (ex: Ldraw is in c:\ldraw, so run it from c:\)
The command line should be: command.exe -y.  This will instruct the file to
overwrite all the older pieces that have been changed or moved without
prompting you on each one.
Once you've done this, you can rerun the makelist program.  You should then
see all the pieces available to us.
Also, check out the FAQ (http://www.ldraw.org/faq/) for more information
regarding ldraw.
Good luck!

Ben
--
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com

"Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:

My guess is that you have all the official pieces. Is there any • particular
piece
or pieces you need?

No, I don't have them all yet. I looked through the Ldraw.org official • peices
seperate download pictures, and I didn't have those peices...

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/