 CAD / 3099
Re: Help! How do I get more peices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:

My guess is that you have all the official pieces. Is there any particular • piece
or pieces you need?

No, I don't have them all yet. I looked through the Ldraw.org official peices
seperate download pictures, and I didn't have those peices...

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/