 General / 9504
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 00:00:49 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Yaay!  Real castle!  Don't like the helmet, though.  It reminds me of the
Renaissance too much, and that is my least favorite Pre-Industrial Revolution
period.  (*sigh*)  Oh, well, maybe there'll be some cool musketeers! (to fight
<snip>

The knight's helmet reminds me of the French knights from
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

cool... we've got South Park and Monty Python themes for the year 2000.