 General / 9433
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok writes:

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

"She's a little busty, wouldn't you say?  She look's like a whore."

Isn't that a prejudice against bust-challenged women?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Are you trying to say that what Mike's wife said (in the
quotes above, for those of you following at home) unfairly implies that women
with small breasts can't be whores, or are you trying to say that the statement
is prejdiced against women endowed with large breasts?

Saying someone is "something-challenged" usually implies a deficiency in that
arena.

eric