 General / 9422
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley quotes his wife as saying:

"She's a little busty, wouldn't you say?  She look's like a whore."

O man, she SO doesn't want to see my nude lego mini-stickers.  I have a whole
paradisa nude beach thing going on...

And I am afraid I based my female's bust on Craig Hamilton's Vampira figure...

Must get some pictures onto my weeny leetle website.

-- Richard