 General / 9424
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:53:04 GMT

I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's just a woman's breasts for
crying out loud. You guys HAVE seen a woman's chest before, haven't you? Don't
act so immature about it.

If you think that tits are offensive and might cause issues, look back to the
Islanders female. She had a rather large bust, and nobody ever complained.

On a side note, that Arctic guy looks cool.