 Off-Topic / Fun / 3386
Re: Sesame Street King Ernie (was: Re: Castle returns for 2000!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 06:52:43 GMT

<38221836.749B68AD@uswest.net> <38272f8e.12233921@lugnet.com> <38278802.91210334@lugnet.com>

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:17:39 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:35:24 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

Any of you all remember "ZOOM!"?  I still remember their address from the little
ditty they would sing:  "Just send it to ZOOM, box 3-5-0 Boston, Mass 02134..."

"We're gonna ZOO-OOM! We're gonna ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM-Ah, ZOOM! (repeat endlessly)"

Oops.  Forgot the "We're gonna ZOOM ZOOM!" in the middle.  Changes the whole
rhythm.

Steve

Okay, here goes from memory 25? years ago.  "We're gonna Zoom, Zoom, Zoomba, Zoom.
We're gonna Zooma, Zooma, Zoomba, Zoom.  Come on give it a try, we're gonna show you
why, we're (something) gonna fly...HIGH!  Come on and Zooom, repeatedly."

A lot of help is needed here;^)

-John