 Off-Topic / Fun / 3292
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:47:07 GMT

Lorbaat wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Eric Brok writes:

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

"She's a little busty, wouldn't you say?  She look's like a whore."

Isn't that a prejudice against bust-challenged women?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Are you trying to say that what Mike's wife said (in the
quotes above, for those of you following at home) unfairly implies that • women
with small breasts can't be whores, or are you trying to say that the • statement
is prejdiced against women endowed with large breasts?

I meant the latter, but this argument is heading way off topic...

Eric