 General / 9440
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:16:33 GMT

Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:
"She's a little busty, wouldn't you say?  She look's like a whore."

Isn't that a prejudice against bust-challenged women?

What, noting that a woman is busty is prejudical against
small-busted women?  Or thinking that one particular busty woman
looks like a whore is prejudicial against small-busted women?  :)

(Besides, I agree with what your wife appearantly doesn't like about the
fig)

Didn't say she didn't like it.  Just reported her words.  :)  She
loved the face - wants a lot of them, and the hats.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/