 General / 9561
Re: Castle returns for 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Indeed.  But I wonder what's going to happen when TLG start releasing female
minifigs with hourglass figures.  ....Oh baby!!   ;-)

Sanjay

Followup's set to Lugnet.Adults Only  and Lugnet.Get your mind out of the
gutter

--
Millennium City @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FKLF2y.7xE@lugnet.com...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Was anyone offended?  I don't know about anyone else, but Rachael
was chuckling when she made her comment about the minifig.

I find this whole thread rather amusing. Put a few curves on a minifig and
it sends you guys into a boob frenzy.

Rose

You all need to get out and about a little more..... =)