 General / 9562
Re: BAYLIT suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Kozan writes:

I don't know how long this will last  - could be awhile
Thus, I would appreciate your suggestions / thoughts.

Jon, sorry to hear.  Your service was always excellent.  I would recommend
doing whatever it takes to keep this as just a temporary "brown-out"...since
Dark Ages are always regrettable.

1) Slow it down - large orders only or some such

This is your best bet.  Only accept orders of $25 or more (or something like
this).

Unfortunately this limits my current LEGO project as well (minifig scale
battleship).

See?  You still have a current project going on.  You can't dump the parts now!
:-)

Best of success in your new venture,

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx