 Off-Topic / Fun / 3322
Re: Sesame Street King Ernie (was: Re: Castle returns for 2000!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> writes:
Not to be picky, but...Sherlock Hemlock.

LOL!  I remember that!

Can't help it, I'm just crazy about Sesame Street. I guess I'm an AFOSS. More
accurately AFOTM. My eyes would well up when ever that Apple commercial would
come on. Oh, and that song, The Rainbow Connection...sniff,sniff, where's the
tissue?
Julie

I'm an AFOSS/AFOTM too -- especially the weird stuff like those unnamed
alien monsters (two-headed, was it?) that went around going "yeppppp, yep
yep yep yep yep, yep, yep... book...booOOOK...yepppp, yep yep yep yep
yep...cow...COW.........COW...yep, yep, yep, yep...brrr--ingg...brrr-
ingg......phone......yep yep yep yep."

:)

--Todd